Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bigfoot Research - Stealth Mode - Part 2

In this video I have captured a few frames if a Bigfoot watching a heavily used trail. The subject is on the upper side of the trail standing behind a small tree. The tree is nine feet tall making the subject between seven and eight feet tall. I noticed how the subject is the same color as the surrounding vegetation. I also noticed how the face unlike the rest of the body was visible. In a couple frames the eyes clear and in one frame pupil detail is visible. I also noticed this guy appeared to turn his head as I walked past. I was pointing the camera to my left side as I walked by the location.


Head Movement

Eye Detail

 

1 comment:

  1. When we go down the list of all the amazing traits of our beloved subject, the ability to
    change color and virtually disappear, has to be
    the neatest trick. Only the cameleon, octupus,
    and sea snakes and some fish seem able to pull
    this off. I don't believe I have ever heard of a mammal with this talent.

    ReplyDelete