Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Bakers Creek Anomaly - Unknown Cryptid or Pareidolia?

On my first ever expedition I capture this video. I thought it was a lights and shadows making what looked like a face. When I looked at it closer I noticed that the "shadow" moved. I also noticed that the subject maintained it's integrity even though I changed my location and my filming angle. A optical illusion of a face would disappear if I moved my location or angle of filming. 

If it is not a shadow then what is it?



For still captures click "Read More"














 

5 comments:

  1. I think this is your Dogman! So scary to think he was so close to you in 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I too wonder if this is the dogman. Although, I am not seeing any ears. It's eyes keep looking down to your right. I really want to say something was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,I cant make out much,but whatever it is,sure looks creepy Scott!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or does anyone else see the eye shine of another just to the lower left corner of Scott's yellow square?

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT CATCH SCOTT, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING??? AT ONE POINT IT SEEMS TO SNARL AND SHOW TEETH......PAULIDES MISSING 411 CULPRIT MAYBE???

    ReplyDelete