Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New "Bigfoot Vocalizations" Page Added To Blog

Please check out my new blog page "Bigfoot Vocalizations" There are currently six vocalizations posted on this page. Two from my residence, two from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park (GSM), and two extracted from MK Davis' recent post on his YouTube Channel.





One of the recordings captured in the GSM was authenticated and transcribed by Scott Nelson. David Paulides and I were on a expedition when the vocals were recorded. The other vocalizations have been sent to Scott for analysis.

3 comments:

  1. M.k. should be disregarded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MK is an excellent researcher and has done ground breaking work, so I completely disagree, is is extremely relevant and his skills are needed...

      Delete
    2. I agree Scott...I can't understand how anyone could say MK is "disregarded" or irrelevant. His stabilization of the PG film alone is a major contribution to the Bigfoot research community!

      Delete